- Corporate social responsibility CSR organizations consider the interests of society by taking responsibility for the impact of their activities on customers
- We believe that educating the poor needy, low-income and underprivileged communities is the greatest opportunity to transformation in the developing world.
- Quality of life for the employees & their families as well as for the local community &Local schools Society at large. Nearest bus Staff for organization of transportation with NNMC & MSRTC.
- To use their ethical decision making to increase Productivity. This can be done through programs that employees feel directly enhance their benefits given by the corporation like better health care or a better social cause like involvement in community development etc. like Tree Plantation. Blood Donation Camps, Women empowerment Projects, skill Development, Mentoring & Coaching on various subjects as per the identifications of location level issues.
- Implementation of social responsibility Programme. Village level Educational Programme,community level Developemnt,adopations of backwad area villages.
- Contributation to development of educational facilities of the locality etc.
- Social responsibility like recycling of waste may have favourable financial effects.
We are donating to Educational Institutes. Recent details are given below:
- 2018-19 & 2019-20 : Donated to RNB Global University
- 2020-21 : Donated to Dr. D Y Patil Educational Enterprises and Charitable Trust